The next meeting of the Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum’s Executive will be on Monday July 4th, 7PM at Hornsey Town Hall Committee Rooms (1st floor).
All members are welcome to attend, and all Crouch Enders are able to join.
This month’s agenda:
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of the June meeting: accuracy and matters arising
- Establishment of the Working Groups steering group feedback from Working Groups JF and others
- Working Group membership training event and WG recruitment: draft programme ML
- CENF consultation and the Crouch End Festival: reflection on the days and consultation responses ML
- Next events – Place Check / Walkabouts (http://www.placecheck.info/)
- Feedback from the Communication working Group MA
- Leaflet drop EG
- Promotional material FC
- Recent planning applications – Shepherd’s Hill, St Peter in Chains RC Church CM